LockedHide menu Items when disabled does not re-order

Author
matt_comeau
2009/03/31 04:00:49 (permalink)

Hide menu Items when disabled does not re-order

Testing has been going well. But I have found an issue that has existed since HC7, When you choose to hide the items that are not enabled it leaves the space around the enabled ones as is.

Display Settings > Hide Menu Items when Disabled : Yes [ Menu Access ]

Let me know if you would like screenshots. It should be an easy one to reproduce without them.

4 Replies Related Threads

patrick
    Premium Member
    RE: Hide menu Items when disabled does not re-order 2009/03/31 13:40:55 (permalink)
    In my beta I can see little space after disabling different menu..

@matt which cp skin you are using ? attach pic let me see what your control panel looks after disabling menu.
    matt_comeau
    RE: Hide menu Items when disabled does not re-order 2009/02/04 06:41:38 (permalink)
    Patrick, Thanks for the reply. I know its because I do not have much enabled yet. This was to show the flaw.

Here is a link to a screenshot.
    http://www.developmentbox.com/HC8_Images/HC8%20Space%20Issue.JPG
    patrick
    Premium Member
    RE: Hide menu Items when disabled does not re-order 2009/02/04 12:27:46 (permalink)
    I have disabled bunch of menus for a reseller and yes you are right matt HC8 has this bug.

@HC you can verify this if you need then I can give you my panel access for verification.
    stsa55
    RE: Hide menu Items when disabled does not re-order 2009/02/04 17:01:03 (permalink)
    I can see this issue in my panel too
    Jump to: