LockedGoals of Hosting Controller 8.0

Author
patrick
Premium Member
2009/04/24 11:44:22 (permalink)

Goals of Hosting Controller 8.0

hi

We have been testing HC8 beta since day first, few question came in my mind which I want to discuss in here.
First of all I can see that HC7 and HC8 structure are pretty much same. Though HC8 brought new integration in Auto signup/Exchange/Black Berry/Dynamic Crm and at Skins level. But I am curious to know that what positive approach has in HC company mind for introducing New version ?. What goals you set for HC8 ? In simple wording what exactly target you set to facilitate existing and new customers ?
What should we expect from HC8 ?/

thx :)

3 Replies Related Threads

HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Goals of Hosting Controller 8.0 2009/04/25 00:00:56 (permalink)
    First of all, I must appreciate you and all those beta testers who helped us during HC8 beta testing; their valuable inputs help us in releasing the most stable Hosting Controller version ever.

As many of you know that we planned HC8 release almost a year back and since then we collected feedback and suggestions for new version. We got interesting views and propositions for its release and most of the features, you would see in its first release like multiple mail server support within single cluster, improved auto signup, version compatibility for click & Install Apps and adding new services to web hosting offerings like Exchange, BES, SP, Dynamic CRM etc.

Now as for goals and expectation from HC8 is concern, let me put it in simplest way possible; expect a rock solid and highly efficient system.

+1-213-995-3037
    tdldp
    RE: Goals of Hosting Controller 8.0 2009/06/06 02:55:41 (permalink)
    In same time HC8 brings no evolutions to 3rd party software support in linux... I read great things for windows...  But if you have linux Server Support to await don't count on HC...
    Where are the Exim / Postfix Multiple Server Cluster support, where is Proftpd support, asked and promised evolutions since August 2008 by Sam at sales departement ???....
    Oh i must also say that there should be more that apache Web Server Support, ever thought on lighttpd and other light service Webservers ???
    And API's could include Googles API integration Services...

There is so much to do for HC, and yet so little done in one year...

More Problematic, is announced x64 support that does not work (Language Problems, Installation done 3 times before it works correctly)...

I'm now looking towards HostFlow, that offers all HC does and many much more, and for french users, has even gone much further than HC integrating French payement Gateway Support...

Finally i regret having given HC a chance to convince me... It has never worked on my server... And i've bought 2 licenses for nothing...
    What a waste of time

Tdldp
    stsa55
    RE: Goals of Hosting Controller 8.0 2009/06/06 09:34:29 (permalink)
    tdldp

Where are the Exim / Postfix Multiple Server Cluster support, where is Proftpd support, asked and promised evolutions since August 2008 by Sam at sales departement ???....

There is so much to do for HC, and yet so little done in one year...

Finally i regret having given HC a chance to convince me... It has never worked on my server... And i've bought 2 licenses for nothing...
    What a waste of time

Did HC team make commitment to do free integration of these mail servers, if yes then Wow man you are the luckiest one. I said this because We have 7 licenses and never get that much attention, And you have Only 2 HC licenses ...lolzz

Between why not you pay them to integrate these application for you, which I am sure will make this process much faster than waiting for free services.. :)

BTW, what special in Exim mail server ???? I google on it but I couldn't see any charm in it.

For me Sendmail is the best mail server..... which is wildely in use product.

For us right now Hosting Controller is the best choice as it manage both linux/windows panel in a single cluster, thumbs UP :)
    Jump to: