LockedProblem when use mailenable

Author
teerapol
2009/07/14 01:49:47 (permalink)

Problem when use mailenable

I already install  HC8 and mailenable enterprise V3. when I open webmail by  domain.com/mewebmail.
It's show error

I check in mailenable diagnose it's all pass. And check in IIS service running.

Problem in HC8 or MailEnable config.

7 Replies Related Threads

HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:Problem when use mailenable 2009/07/14 07:35:08 (permalink)
    If you are using Mail enable professional or Enterprise version then HC will create ME virtual directory under the site.

Can you access MEWebMail link using system ip address http://ipaddress/mewebmail ?
    Ben@MailEnable
    Re:Problem when use mailenable 2009/08/02 20:47:14 (permalink)
    Hi, This error will mean that your routing for IIS is not hiting the MailEnable web mail site.  If the information above does not help then you should also try it locally on the server.  See if you can access web mail with 127.0.0.1/mewebmail this will show you that the web mail pages are or are not working on the server (this step should load the /mewebmail virtual directory under the "Default Website". 

Providing this works then you can start ensuring that your web site is bound correctly to the IP address you wish to use for the web mail and that the route within IIS is actually making it to the domain.com/mewebmail site.

crnunez
    Premium Member
    Re:Problem when use mailenable 2009/08/15 09:42:11 (permalink)
    Has someone any news about this issue?
    HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:Problem when use mailenable 2009/08/23 09:46:30 (permalink)
    @Teerapol if your problem not resolved then please contact our support department.
    teerapol
    Re:Problem when use mailenable 2009/09/02 21:30:49 (permalink)
    Sorry for late.
    I still this problem but finally  I will contact at MailEnable support team.

Best Regard,
    HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:Problem when use mailenable 2009/09/03 11:03:48 (permalink)
    We have Paid HC++ support services in which customer can hire HC Server expert to fix/install/configure server end issues as well as 3rd party software.
    You can contact our support channel in order to fix Mail Enable issue.
    crnunez
    Premium Member
    Re:Problem when use mailenable 2009/09/29 18:01:36 (permalink)
    What is the solution for this issue? Thanks.
    Jump to: