Lockedhow many installations for hosting controller !

Author
speedy
2009/08/25 09:17:37 (permalink)

how many installations for hosting controller !

hello,
i am about to try hosting controller for my new-to offer windows servers.
can i know as of now how many installations on windows servers you already have ?

thanks

5 Replies Related Threads

HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:how many installations for hosting controller ! 2009/08/25 09:30:15 (permalink)
    You can perform HC installation with the help of this flash tutorial http://hostingcontroller.com/english/support/HC8Manuals/HC8_Installation/HC8_Installation.htm

Installation Text Gudie = http://hostingcontroller.com/english/support/HC8Manuals/HC8-InstallationGuide/WebHelp/HC8-InstallationGuide.htm

Let us know if you have any further question about HC.
    speedy
    Re:how many installations for hosting controller ! 2009/08/25 12:07:08 (permalink)
    sorry, i don't think you understood my question.
    i still am evaluating your control panel against others.

i asked about the number of customers/servers you have by now.
    in other words, your market share !

thanks

HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    Re:how many installations for hosting controller ! 2009/08/25 12:59:22 (permalink)
    We don't have exact percentage of Market share but to answer your question: Hosting Controller was one of the first commercially available Windows based control panel, official release was back in 1998. Now HC has customer presence in over 70 countries worldwide. 
    post edited by HC Support - 2009/08/25 13:02:49
    speedy
    Re:how many installations for hosting controller ! 2009/08/25 13:19:06 (permalink)
    i'm sorry. this does not make any sense, as you SHOULD be tracking this easily through your licenses.
    moreover, being the first does not mean you are the best now.

i thank you for trying to help

regards

HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:how many installations for hosting controller ! 2009/08/25 13:29:30 (permalink)
    You should write an email to sales@hostingcontroller.com and ask for this detail.

Note: Provide sufficient info about your company and valid domain name, which require for this process.
    Jump to: