LockedOne more suggestion

Author
nitaish
Premium Member
2009/09/07 07:14:14 (permalink)

One more suggestion

Here is one more suggestion to HC by me. Currently, if we want to stop a website, we have to disable the user, the website and the emails seperately. If HC could implement a mechanism which pauses the DNS zone of the website, it will save extra work of stopping the website and emails separately. Can HC think over it?

5 Replies Related Threads

HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:One more suggestion 2009/09/07 12:37:27 (permalink)
    We are in process to enhance existing HC modules like recently we did in Database manager. In build4 we are improving Dns manager.

The above mention feature request already in our notice and existed in to-do list.
    kunio2012
    Re:One more suggestion 2009/09/23 16:43:47 (permalink)
    That sounds good, I'm glad that we will be able to pause DNS zones in the next update.
    I hope it comes out soon.
    HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:One more suggestion 2009/09/24 10:11:26 (permalink)
    Improvement / enhancement in current module are already in process and you will find them in different HC8 build versions.
    chrstnsln22
    Re:One more suggestion 2009/10/26 18:58:11 (permalink)
    Just wondering if this feature is already available? I am planning to stop the DNS zone of my website and just wondering if it's okay for me not to pause/stop my emails?

Christine
    HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:One more suggestion 2009/10/27 11:48:56 (permalink)
    chrstnsln22

Just wondering if this feature is already available? I am planning to stop the DNS zone of my website and just wondering if it's okay for me not to pause/stop my emails?

Christine

It is not available right now, you can stop mail services from mail server.
    Jump to: