Re:Switching VPS machine into dedicated Server
1. To rebuild/restore server, you must have RBX backup folder on new/existing machine drive.
2. Install latest HC and RBX on new machine.
3. Install same version of 3rd party applications (DNS/Mail/DB) which was running on old machine.
4. After HC installation; configure and enable server roles from Server Manager :: Edit Server
5. Activate HC key from Host Admin account, My Server :: Activate License.
6. Make sure RBX is running in register mode from My Server :: Activate license as in demo RBX mode, it will restore only single site.
7. Now go to SQL server, from there restore old machine HC panel database on existing one. Old panel DB should exist under RBX backup folder X:\RBXbackup\HC database
8. Once you restore DB manually from SQL Server, make sure that HC panel is connected to the database by login in HC panel (ignore if your panel status is showing down)
9. Now open RBX rebuild, chose RBX backup folder. Press Next and start rebuild process, rebuildXpress will restore system users/website/DNS/Mail domain/DB/FTP site etc,
a. Do not interrupt RBX rebuild process. Its recommend to not do anything while rebuild.
b. You can enable RBX rebuild process logs by login as HC Admin, My Server :: Debug Settings , here enable HC restore. Logs will be generated in HC installation folder, X/Advanced communication/Hosting Controller/log