LockedHC8 (Build 6) unworkably slow

Author
fennum
2010/03/16 09:52:10 (permalink)

HC8 (Build 6) unworkably slow

Hello,

Lately (we assume, since upgrading to Build 6) we encounter some nasty performance problems. The Control Panel is unworkably slow and we have noticed CPU% rising to dangerous levels, each time a request is sent to the server.

We wonder if there is anyone out there, experiencing the same problems. We have already notified HC Support, they have responded '[size=2 font=""]We are checking your issue and will update you soon', a couple of days ago.

However, at the moment we have stopped all HC Services, in order to have CPU and Memory to safe levels again. Of course this resulted in our awkward position, not to have the Control Panel available for our customers ..

Thanks for your replies,

Regards,
Marco.

2 Replies Related Threads

nitaish
    Premium Member
    Re:HC8 (Build 6) unworkably slow 2010/03/18 03:25:07 (permalink)
    I have installed build 6 last night and so far not faced any such kind of issue. The control panel and the servers are working like a charm. It might be a machine specific issue. I suggest you press HC support to look into your issue.
    oakleeman
    Re:HC8 (Build 6) unworkably slow 2010/04/21 10:47:37 (permalink)
    I can confirm this. The control panel login page can sometimes take almost 2 minutes to initially load. Once it is loaded it works normal but the initial load is too long.

Poweredge 2850, dual cpu, 4GB ram, server 2003 32bit
    Jump to: