LockedUnable to add mailbox

Author
gergleft
2010/04/01 11:36:26 (permalink)

Unable to add mailbox

I'm attempting to add a new mailbox to a mail domain which presently has several mailboxes. I continually get the following response:

Error Code: 74900010
Error Description: Operation could not be completed successfully.

I'm passing the appropriate parameters...is there additional details for the error to tell WHY the operation could not be completed? Thanks

5 Replies Related Threads

HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:Unable to add mailbox 2010/04/02 07:38:09 (permalink)
    Which mail server you are using and does it configure in the control panel as well ? If yes then can you create mail domain/mailboxes from Control panel ?
    gergleft
    Re:Unable to add mailbox 2010/04/02 07:53:40 (permalink)
    I am using an exchange Mailserver, and I can add/configure mailboxes via the control panel via the MailManager.

Is there any way to find out WHY the operation failed (say...connection error or permission error?)
    gergleft
    Re:Unable to add mailbox 2010/04/12 05:23:59 (permalink)
    Any help here?
    HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:Unable to add mailbox 2010/04/20 03:18:59 (permalink)
    Enable HCMail logging at host level path My Server  :: Debug Setting. Then try to create mail box. From now on any action taken place on mail manager will capture log and place into HC installation directory /Hosting Controller/log folder.

You can copy paste the error description given in log file here.
    maldonaon
    Re:Unable to add mailbox 2010/04/24 22:07:55 (permalink)
    I M new member to this Forum And  I hav read Your post.

Hi,
    after i click submit button, it does not prompt any error but i cannot received any mail. i realised it is at queue folder under mailroot. anyone know why the mails unable to send out as it is stored inside the queue folder. below r the codes

post edited by maldonaon - 2010/04/24 22:10:31
    Jump to: