Lockedupgrade license

Author
stsa55
2010/05/05 10:27:56 (permalink)

upgrade license

I have  2 HC7 licenses and facing some issues with server communication. Support team told me that I should upgrade to latest HC8 version where hc module has been enhanced and improved. Is there any specific doc which could explain the difference ?

1 Reply Related Threads

HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:upgrade license 2010/05/07 11:22:32 (permalink)
    stsa55

I have  2 HC7 licenses and facing some issues with server communication. Support team told me that I should upgrade to latest HC8 version where hc module has been enhanced and improved. Is there any specific doc which could explain the difference ?

Following below are some points which will answer your query

1) The most major of the reasons is that all integrations and bug fixes are provided for HC8 version and not for HC6 and HC7.

2) New integrations like BlackBerry ,Dynamic CRM , MS SQL Server 2008, ProFTPD FTP Server (Linux), Realtime Register, Exim Mail Server (Linux) , Exchange 2010 and whole list of newly integrated softwares can only be found in HC8. Old softwares under click applications with HC7 may harm the servers because of the bugs which are updated in HC8. Also, the new versions can also easily be added to click apps using HC8.

3) Dedicated SSL support is available only with HC8.

4) Now with HC8 you can create Customizable Autosignups according to the look and feel of your website. This is not available with HC7.

5) Multiple Mail Server support is only offered in HC8 version which has opened doors for the Hosts for offering more than 1 mail server to their end users.

These are only the few of the reasons. You would soon get more reasons as all development is being done for HC8 version so you should consider upgrading to HC8 version ASAP.

Jump to: