LockedWHMCS configuration issue with build8

Author
powernethost
2010/07/07 15:45:29 (permalink)

WHMCS configuration issue with build8

we have installed build 8 on my servers,
unfortunately many section in WHMCS  are inaccessible after installing build 8.

You can not access servers from Setup in WHMCS.
you can not Create any host from WHMCS.

before they release this build we have the following issue:
1)The mail domain is not created.
2)The default page is not created under the domain directory.
3)FRom WHMCS admin setup/server/login HC it's giving wrong URL

4)
It Takes about 3-4 minutes to create new user and host from WHMCS (after replacing new HC.PHP)

now after this hot fix we can not work with WHMCS!!!!!

I think HC.php file have a problem because if you remove it , you find that you can work with whmcs without HC!!

3 Replies Related Threads

rocconeri
    Re:Please dont install build 8 if you work with WHMCS!! 2010/07/08 07:27:45 (permalink)
    powernethost

we have installed build 8 on my servers,
    unfortunately many section in WHMCS  are inaccessible after installing build 8.

You can not access servers from Setup in WHMCS.
    you can not Create any host from WHMCS.

before they release this build we have the following issue:
    1)The mail domain is not created.
    2)The default page is not created under the domain directory.
    3)FRom WHMCS admin setup/server/login HC it's giving wrong URL

4)
    It Takes about 3-4 minutes to create new user and host from WHMCS (after replacing new HC.PHP)

now after this hot fix we can not work with WHMCS!!!!!

I think HC.php file have a problem because if you remove it , you find that you can work with whmcs without HC!!

I already reported this problem in the beta test phase, but the HC support team replyed to me that this happen because I didn't install WHMCS using HC panel so a XML file has not been created. The reality is that my WHMCS was installed using HC Panel since build 6. They ask me to reinstall WHMCS again to try but I had no time to do that because a complete reinstall of WHMCS mean loss of my products and configuration data in the WHMCS database. Anyway if the problem is the missing XML file I wonder because they do not indicate an alternative  way to generate the missing XML file and place it in the correct folder. I think that is absurd users need to do a complete reinstall just for a missing file.

Regards

nitaish
    Premium Member
    Re:Please dont install build 8 if you work with WHMCS!! 2010/07/11 02:11:08 (permalink)
    I would always prefer waiting for at least 3 weeks before installing any new HC build since it is always known to have new bugs.
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    Re:WHMCS configuration issue with build8 2010/07/14 07:13:07 (permalink)
    You can download XML file from the attachment. Please modify the hcapi-domain name and and HC api name in the XML file as per your settings in HC panel.
    Jump to: