LockedSevere issue with HCSyncService - Memory leak

Author
crnunez
Premium Member
2010/09/19 11:47:01 (permalink)

Severe issue with HCSyncService - Memory leak

Hello,

I see a severe old issue with memory leak for HCsyncservice.exe and Hcsyn.exe. These services consume around 2GB RAM!!!
 It is a hugest value for a service, now I checking Windows Logs | Security I find thousands or registry with:
Event 5031, Microsoft Security Auditing
The Windows Firewall Service blocked an application from accepting incoming connections on the network.

Profiles:                 Public
Application:                          C:\program files\advanced communications\hostingcontroller\web\bin\hcsyncservice.exe

Do you have any idea Why it happen?

P.S. You can see the image. Server with less 80 wesites, 4GB RAM.
post edited by crnunez - 2010/09/19 11:56:38

4 Replies Related Threads

crnunez
    Premium Member
    Re:Severe issue with HCSyncService - Memory leak 2010/10/09 04:07:51 (permalink)
    Do you have any update?
    Thanks!
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    Re:Severe issue with HCSyncService - Memory leak 2010/12/28 12:33:09 (permalink)
    Is this issue still persists with you ? as per our monitoring service there is not high cpu usage been reported in recent HC8 builds.
    crnunez
    Premium Member
    Re:Severe issue with HCSyncService - Memory leak 2011/01/07 12:37:24 (permalink)
    Hi friends,
        Yes, I have this issue. The issue is Why HC consumes a lot of memory every time Awstats update? Around 1 GB ram!
    You can replicate this issue, if you have 100 websites with Awstats working and update interval 30 minutes. I am sure that you can replicated this high memory usage by HCSyncService.

Thanks for any patch for HCSyncService.

rubel.zomuddar
    Re:Severe issue with HCSyncService - Memory leak 2011/10/19 02:58:39 (permalink)
    Hello,
    I see a severe old issue with memory leak for HCsyncservice.exe and Hcsyn.exe.
    Jump to: