Lockedclose my tiket and did not resolve anyting.... 290-1476BCFA-5037

Author
magicdemo1
2010/12/28 10:49:05 (permalink)

close my tiket and did not resolve anyting.... 290-1476BCFA-5037

This is the last thing i receave from HC....than the close my tiket...(see at the end for the complete story)

[

Should you have any further queries then do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank You
Regards,

that tiket run for almost 2 month , and the ****ing did nothing to it... the get tire off me and close that tiket before solving anyting... VERY VERY GOOD SUPPORT HC.... Nice job...
You keep telling every peaple here to folow our tiket before come here complaning.... SO HERE I AM!!!

YOU ****ING FLUSH ME WITH MY TOUBLE, no.... not a troble, a ****ing BUG that you can not fix....

I am realy pes............

for every body that want to go with HC for controle panel i will say no!!!!!!!!!
I will go every were i can to tel everybody about it, you are finish playing with people that try to do business, **** IT IS NOT A GAME< DONT YOU HC REALISE THAT.....

OK that was and still is my BUG
"Hi i desable 2 of my user few day ago, by mistake, i ad to re-enable-it and now , every day at 12 am the 2 user reset them self to status desabled and there website is turn off-line... i did investigate, change the sceduled task to 8 am and the the user reset them self to desabled state... i went to the database and try to figure it out witout any succsess.... i am unable to put those 2 user back online and enable and a need to put there website online manualy every morning to make sur ist working for the day... I check the quota, check everyting a can think off, but now i think that this is a bug....
can you help me?"

i post that i end of october....

6 Replies Related Threads

magicdemo1
    Re:close my tiket and did not resolve anyting.... 290-1476BCFA-5037 2010/12/28 10:53:20 (permalink)
    I ALSO TRY TO DESABLE ANOTHER USER « rhino » Under the same reseller for a few day (3 day from now...)
    And that USER KEEP RE ANABLING IT SELF..... SO I ALSO UNABLE TO DESABLE USER AND WEBSITE.... ON BOTH WAY...
    SO if you have any setting that can re enable user and website without any reason....tell me witch one...
    HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:close my tiket and did not resolve anyting.... 290-1476BCFA-5037 2010/12/28 11:25:42 (permalink)
    Sorry for the inconvenience for some unknown reasons the system closed the ticket, please accept our apology for that.
    Also we have updated the ticket on 13 DEC the day after you asked for update. Level III support have made some changes in the HC installation and after that they have triggerBilling but no longer this issue reproducing in your panel now. Which been confirmed by Level II support team as well.

If issue persists where disabled user automatically enable in the panel then do let us know so we will check on priority and update you within 24 hours. 
    patrick
    Premium Member
    Re:close my tiket and did not resolve anyting.... 290-1476BCFA-5037 2010/12/28 12:17:39 (permalink)
    magicdemo1

for every body that want to go with HC for controle panel i will say no!!!!!!!!!
    I will go every were i can to tel everybody about it, you are finish playing with people that try to do business, **** IT IS NOT A GAME< DONT YOU HC REALISE THAT.....

Will you also follow your own advise to stop using HC  or its only just a piece of scary advise for new customer 
    magicdemo1
    Re:close my tiket and did not resolve anyting.... 290-1476BCFA-5037 2010/12/29 15:49:34 (permalink)
    Yes I will keep that opinion... One month and 1/2, to solve a bug, when you run a business, that competition is so agressive, and you have to fight to get support from you own panel conceptor, i consider that a crime... HC kill our custumers and we pay the bill.... We don get any refound for our lost... they dont care.

I am using HC since it was at ver. 2.0, that is a long long time ago... I always give hc a chance to prove that they are bether than other Panel, I never came here to complain, because i always think that this place was for those who did not get it or  just need a place to evacuate there frustration...
    (and Yes we are using Helm for our main windows hosting business, because HC is not trustable for now).

SO Yes It is not a small rage that i have on HC it is a  long long try to trust, try to make it work and lot of lost of money that i have on HC for now...
    SO Mr. Patrick..... keep you "emoticone for you" when you dont know all the story and....YES I WILL KEEP SAYING AND ADVICE EVERYBODY THAT ASK ME.
    Do not touch HC.
    patrick
    Premium Member
    Re:close my tiket and did not resolve anyting.... 290-1476BCFA-5037 2010/12/30 01:06:28 (permalink)
    Not really impressive  .. What you are saying that HC effecting your business and make impact for losing customer and still you are using it since 2002 
    I think you need a good business consultant 
    post edited by patrick - 2010/12/30 01:08:06
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    Re:close my tiket and did not resolve anyting.... 290-1476BCFA-5037 2011/01/03 03:43:07 (permalink)
    magicdemo1 & patrick, this forum don't allow to discuss personal conflict please avoid from it.
    @magicdemo1 as per HC support confirmation your issue is already resolved, if still you have same issue then update the ticket.
    Jump to: