LockedRe-send a client their account setup email?

Author
digitalsr2
Starting Member
2011/07/29 16:57:11 (permalink)

Re-send a client their account setup email?

Is there a way to send a customer their account setup email? Let's say for example I manually create their account or, if they lose the initial email and I want to re-send it. Is there a way?

5 Replies Related Threads

HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    Re:Re-send a client their account setup email? 2011/07/29 19:21:02 (permalink)
    Yes you can resend previous email which existed under location " My Server :: System Emails "
    digitalsr2
    Starting Member
    Re:Re-send a client their account setup email? 2011/07/29 19:26:01 (permalink)
    Thanks!
    digitalsr2
    Starting Member
    Re:Re-send a client their account setup email? 2011/07/30 02:42:40 (permalink)
    There is an option to "CC" me on all emails. When I use that, what address does it send to? Right now the messages are sending to an address that I don't recall setting. I've checked my profile and it's not there. What am I missing here?
    HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:Re-send a client their account setup email? 2011/07/30 19:44:01 (permalink)
    Let say you are in HC Reseller management interface location " My Server :: Edit Template :: Mail Setting " there you can see different email format i.e domain creation, Invoice, account setup etc etc. In front of it there is an option " TO & CC ".
    TO = Send email to the webadmin
    CC = Send email copy to Reseller itself

Whatever email address you would have specified in reseller profile HC will CC email in it. You can check the reseller profile from " My Server :: General Profile "

Note: If you trying to resend old email from location " My Server :: System Email " then this email will not be CC to host, it will only send to the user.
    digitalsr2
    Starting Member
    Re:Re-send a client their account setup email? 2011/07/31 16:54:42 (permalink)
    Thanks!
    Jump to: