LockedReport: which webadmins are using a certain add on

Author
FL-ex
Premium Member
2012/07/24 17:32:33 (permalink)

Report: which webadmins are using a certain add on

Hi,

You can only see who is using a certain add on selecting each individual user. If I want to check, for example, all users that have a certain add on, its not possible, Id have to do a manual query.

I thought this had been well accepted by HC. Please consider an option where you select an add on and it shows which users are using it. Its important, even to be able to check about a certain service you offer, to know how many people use it, etc.

Thanks.

3 Replies Related Threads

FL-ex
    Premium Member
    Re:Report: which webadmins are using a certain add on 2012/08/01 17:20:54 (permalink)
    Dear Tahir and team,

I had impression this was more or less accepted at some time... Or would really be considered...

I got reply below in 2010 from Muhammad:

"This feature can be added to HC and i will pass on your suggestion to the concerned department so that we can have it in future HC builds."

Thanks
    HC Staff
    HC Staff
    Re:Report: which webadmins are using a certain add on 2012/08/02 10:30:41 (permalink)
    Dear Flavio, Just look into your DON machine where you have applied V9.2 and you will get answer of this post 
    FL-ex
    Premium Member
    Re:Report: which webadmins are using a certain add on 2012/08/03 10:33:17 (permalink)
    Great news! Thank you, Tahir.

Its not exactly as I envisioned it (I though like choose an add on and it would show who uses it), but the way it is, serves well our needs also.

Best regards,
    Flavio

PS - just fyi, the buttons in firefox in List add ons are still chopped off. I think I have a ticket on that.
    Jump to: