Lockedoscommerce Isuue

Author
hawk007
2012/09/10 08:27:07 (permalink)

oscommerce Isuue

Hi, i have a strange problem that i cannot get fixed mainly i think? (im no expert so just a thought) due to my C:\WINDOWS\Temp folder not being writable!

When i install oscommerce 2.2 rc2 through click and install apps it works fine. 

The problem is if i try to install oscommerce without using HC ie to install a CRE Loaded Version or any version (ive tested various versions including 2.2) i get a bag full of errors. Any assistance to solve these errors would be appreciated. I posted here because everywhere else i searched and visited on the net i was confronted with 2 more bags full of errors/problems and basically got nowhere after a few days trying to solve this issue under my own steam. Anyways thanks in advance and here are the errors. Also hope this is in the right place as i was unsure where this porblem fits. I searched the oscommerce site but thought this specific to HC as 2.2 through click apps works fine.

Installing osCommerce
Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/install/sql/oscommerce.sql) is not within the allowed path(s): (l:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk) in L:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk\www\install\includes\functions\database.php on line 167

DURING INSTALL 2
Warning: fopen(L:/usersites/manager/saleshost/ebooks.4elife.co.uk/www\includes/configure.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in L:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk\www\install\templates\pages\install_9.php on line 192
Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in L:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk\www\install\templates\pages\install_9.php on line 193
Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in L:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk\www\install\templates\pages\install_9.php on line 194
Warning: fopen(L:/usersites/manager/saleshost/ebooks.4elife.co.uk/www\admin/includes/configure.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in L:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk\www\install\templates\pages\install_9.php on line 268
Warning: fputs(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in L:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk\www\install\templates\pages\install_9.php on line 269
Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in L:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk\www\install\templates\pages\install_9.php on line 270

Configure file wasnt written so manually input from previous successful install on a different server.

THEN IN ADMIN (admin opened but plced a | at the end of the domain name and wouldnt change pages.) 
Warning: session_save_path() [function.session-save-path]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (l:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk) in L:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk\www\admin\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 154
Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(C:\WINDOWS\Temp) is not within the allowed path(s): (l:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk) in L:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk\www\admin\includes\warnings.php on line 54

MAIN SHOP FRONT (just a white page with:)
Warning: session_save_path() [function.session-save-path]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (l:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk) in L:\usersites\manager\saleshost\ebooks.4elife.co.uk\www\includes\functions\sessions.php on line 1431364 - Field 'user_agent' doesn't have a default value
insert into whos_online (customer_id, full_name, session_id, ip_address, time_entry, time_last_click, last_page_url, http_referer) values ('0', 'Guest', 'tg6jacvcebudp4hmgvl7l7hdh5', '', '1347139871', '1347139871', '', '')
[TEP STOP]

I tried changing the basedir to one below the domain but tis made no difference.

Thanks for any assistance and apologies for not knowing where to post this. 
post edited by hawk007 - 2012/09/10 08:30:31

0 Replies Related Threads

Jump to: