Active Directory Synchronization Application has been modified
Toronto, Canada – November 12, 2020
We would like to inform our customers that Hosting Controller Product "Active Directory Synchronization Application" latest version is now available.
All existing customers with valid "Standard Support & Upgrade Protection" may download latest build from: https://hostingcontroller.com/Hosting-Software-Downloads/HC-Service-Packs.html
- Fixed: AD Connect sync was not communicating over SSL/TLS via IP address.
- Fixed: Using Multiple cloud instances password synchronization mechanism has been improved.
- Fixed: License count fixed across Multiple cloud DC instances.
- Fixed: Saving Sub-OU and its additional UPN Suffix in Cloud Root Path was reverting all the UPN Suffixes for all existing OUs to default, instead of their specified UPNSuffixes in the ADSync tool.
- Enhanced: Additional cloud instance logging improved.
- Feature: Variation/selection of Organization Unit (O.U) selection across Multiple Cloud instances.