LockedWas RBX free with HC7?

Author
kieranmullen
Premium Member
2007/11/17 09:17:55 (permalink)

Was RBX free with HC7?

I first read that RBX function was to be built into HC 7 and now it is separate.

Did anyone else read this? I guess they needed the money.

KieranMullen

5 Replies Related Threads

Albert38
    RE: Was RBX free with HC7? 2007/11/17 15:49:43 (permalink)
    They mentioned it as a feature. A feature is an buildin tool. Afther the release there was no notification that it was a feature that has to be payed for but it is now. And it is a lot of money to pay for something that is not working propper on most machines.

Maybe in the next build they correct it a bit if there is coming a next build it is verry quite for some time again.
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Was RBX free with HC7? 2007/11/19 00:09:54 (permalink)
    @kieranmullen

You always look for free things and dont want to spend a single penny. We are running a business and offcourse we need money to run it like other companies. RBX is an Add-on and we have right to charge for it. Here is some detail about RBX:

- HC6 license holders with RBX are entitled to the upgrade of RBX for HC7 at the price of $99 per license.
    - Free upgrade to HC7 RBX for the customers who purchased RBX with HC7 on or after 1st of October 2006.

@Albert38

If you have any issue with HC7 RBX then you should contact with support@hostingcontroller.com in detail.

+1-213-341-1419
    kieranmullen
    Premium Member
    RE: Was RBX free with HC7? 2007/11/19 00:30:21 (permalink)
    HC than you for that unprofessional comment.

I do recall paying for HC6

I do recall paying for an upgrade that was made free

I do recall paying for RBX

I do recall paying for custom work that was never done and never refunded.

Yes Yes I know nothing is free.

KieranMullen
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Was RBX free with HC7? 2007/11/19 01:04:44 (permalink)
    Please always open thread in its relevant category. I am moving this thread under "rebuildXpress - Proactive Backup & Recovery" category. Here are my comments:

I do recall paying for an upgrade that was made free

Yes it was free when we were running a promotion. Why did not you upgrade during promotion time?? Its your fault if you upgraded after promotion not ours. You already mentioned about your $100 thousand time at different forums so this is what you call professional attitude?

I do recall paying for custom work that was never done and never refunded.

Yes I remember you paid just $25 to install SQL Server 2005 and HC support had worked for 2 days to fix your system related issues. Your system had compatibility issue with SQL Server 2005 thats what support told you.

You are also taking benefit of free life time support since last 4-5 yrs what you say about it?

+1-213-341-1419
    patrick
    Premium Member
    RE: Was RBX free with HC7? 2007/11/19 01:47:33 (permalink)
    Well I haven't used HC6.1 panel or its rbx so I don't know what was the upgrade criteria. But generally I have found that almost all softwars free for a specific duration and later we have to pay some amount to get latest version.

Jump to: