Lockedproblem with stats updation

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
nitaish
Premium Member
Re:problem with stats updation 2009/11/25 03:09:07 (permalink)
Will HC ever resolve the issue. We are all losing customers and business because of this stupid problem which has been bugging us since ages.
HC Staff
HC Staff
Re:problem with stats updation 2009/11/25 05:26:36 (permalink)
nitaish

Will HC ever resolve the issue. We are all losing customers and business because of this stupid problem which has been bugging us since ages.

First of all awstats 6.8 update working with existing HC customer , but if it doesn't working with you then it might be a machine specific issue. For this I will recommend to contact our support channel so they could debug on your servers.

Regarding awstats 6.9 version, it is already implemented and will include in build5
nitaish
Premium Member
Re:problem with stats updation 2009/11/27 00:14:34 (permalink)
Come on now!!! We have been hearing this since long. I am sure all the customers of HC are facing the problem though everybody does not complain as they might be using other applications like Smarterstats. If it is a machine specific issue, then are all the servers having the same problem? If yes, then HC should tell us what steps should be taken to resolve the issue. And if we believe HC is right and it is a machine specific issue, then I am ready to provide RDP login to a server. Will HC be able to resolve the so called Machine specific issue. I am sure there are lot of HC customers who will be ready to provide RDP access so that HC resolves the issue. Or simply, HC should admit that it is an issue with their system and they have not been able to resolve the awstats issue since HC 6.0 was introduced.
HC Staff
HC Staff
Re:problem with stats updation 2009/11/30 22:13:09 (permalink)
nitaish

Come on now!!! We have been hearing this since long. I am sure all the customers of HC are facing the problem though everybody does not complain as they might be using other applications like Smarterstats. If it is a machine specific issue, then are all the servers having the same problem? If yes, then HC should tell us what steps should be taken to resolve the issue. And if we believe HC is right and it is a machine specific issue, then I am ready to provide RDP login to a server. Will HC be able to resolve the so called Machine specific issue. I am sure there are lot of HC customers who will be ready to provide RDP access so that HC resolves the issue. Or simply, HC should admit that it is an issue with their system and they have not been able to resolve the awstats issue since HC 6.0 was introduced.

We wouldn't agree on this part, that all customers facing this problem. Might possible that 4 or 5 customers including you facing this problem.
Whenever a customer report such issue then 95 percent their problem using instructions which explained in earlier post of this forum.

If you stats server is not working at all then you should contact our support department.
nitaish
Premium Member
Re:problem with stats updation 2009/12/01 05:38:03 (permalink)
I am ready to contact the support department and give them the access to a server in which we are facing stats updation problem. Will the support department be able to resolve the issue? I don't mind waiting for a couple of days for them to revert.
HC Staff
HC Staff
Re:problem with stats updation 2009/12/02 20:07:44 (permalink)
nitaish

I am ready to contact the support department and give them the access to a server in which we are facing stats updation problem. Will the support department be able to resolve the issue? I don't mind waiting for a couple of days for them to revert.

Yes, you can contact support department they will troubleshoot this issue. But if you can hold till build5 release then it would be better to contact them after testing awstats 6.9 with HC.

Note: Build5 beta is in already in the field, and final version is expected in a week base on beta tester users reports.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: