2006/03/26 05:29:48
crnunez

False Possitive MDameon

Hello,
I have MailEnable Enterprise how my unique mail server, here the bug:

When webadmin attempts create a domain of mail appear in the box MailEnable and MDaemon >>> It¬s wrong because MDaemon never has been installed on the system at least don’t should be appear in the option box.

Thanks.
4 comments Leave a comment
HC Team
Its mean you enabled MDaemon as Mail Server in HC Settings thats why it is listing at the time of mail domain creation. Please delete its registry value then MDaemon will no more be available to your webadmin.
2006/03/27 10:22:44
hgurol
No, it doesnt means that he enabled MDaemon as Mail Server in HC Settings.

Im having the exactly same issue. All of a sudden MDaemon mail server option has started to show up everywhere in the panel, right after my Merak Mail Server option.

This is simple a bug of the HF3.0.

I had a quick chat session with HC support and have been told to delete registry entry(dont know where and how that entry came from) but deleting the registry did not solved my problem. Further more, after reseting my IIS the same registry entry came back?

Will you please investigate this problem and turn back to us with more solid solution,so far deleting the registry entry doesnt work.

Thank you...
2006/03/27 21:26:54
HC Team
Yes you are right. Please download fixed file from this URL and replace it on your machine by following these instructions:

Restart IIS to unlock this dll

--- Command To UnRegister Dll: (\Program Files\Advanced Communications\Hosting Controller\dll regsvr32 -u AdvMail.dll)

--- Replace new dll at this path. \Program Files\Advanced Communications\Hosting Controller\dll

--- Command To Register New Dll: (\Program Files\Advanced Communications\Hosting Controller\dll regsvr32 AdvMail.dll)

After replacing above DLL please delete MDaemon registry key from this path HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Alt-N Technologies and check for this issue. Thanx
2006/03/28 04:20:18
crnunez
THANKS FOR THE SOLUTION.
2006/03/28 05:29:48

Comments are closed.