LockedList of improvement for HC !!!

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Author
crnunez
Premium Member
RE: List of improvement for HC !!! 2006/01/05 14:48:59 (permalink)
What did you say?, but the next control panel doesn’t run over Apache + Windows. Is it right?

I want to have a control panel running over IIS + Windows, NOT APACHE + Windows.

Regards.
HC Team
Hosting Controller
RE: List of improvement for HC !!! 2006/02/05 04:02:00 (permalink)
Yes you will have separate machines for each web server ( IIS for Windows & Apache for Linux ).
crnunez
Premium Member
RE: List of improvement for HC !!! 2006/06/06 18:32:12 (permalink)
The best control panel is the merge all features of:
Hosting Controller
Hosting Acelerator
Plesk for Windows
Ensim Web Appliance for Windows

My choice even when many competitors of HC offered me important discounts, it was of keeping HC.

*Features request:
- The domains can be changed of owner.
- Multilanguage for templates for e.g. site creation, parking page, etc...
- Hight quality icons.
- At this moment the website http://www.hostingcontroller.com need improvement, please refresh this look with any professional and modern look. :)

Thanks!
crnunez
Premium Member
RE: List of improvement for HC !!! 2006/06/14 09:02:26 (permalink)
One extra function:

- Each Reseller should be an option for select the IPLess Domain IP. I explain it: The Host, should be give or not a option of "Reseller use own IPLess" to Resellers.

Example: At this moment only the Host can change the IPLess Domain, but with this feature each reseller can has your own IPless.

Host >>> IP Less Domain: 192.xxx.xxx.100 (only for example)
Reseller 1º >>> IP Less Domain: 194.yyy.yyy.yyy
Reseller 2º >>> IP Less Doamin: 210.zzz.zzz.zzz

Why is important this feature? Because, if each reseller has your own nameserver then is very nice, useful when anybody make a reverse for discover the domains under the Name Base IP, with this option is possible to isolate each reseller¬s domains...

Other feature:

Each Reseller should be has a separate APPPool for himself!
Example: Name of Reseller "Resadmin" then the APPPool for this reseller should be "Resadmin"
If the reseller name¬s in long then the name of APPPool could be until 14 charsets or other value...
crnunez
Premium Member
RE: List of improvement for HC !!! 2006/06/18 18:10:21 (permalink)
DNS Recursion Management
You can specify whether your DNS server should provide recursive domain name service for queries. After your install Plesk, the built-in DNS server defaults to serving recursive queries only from your own server and from other servers located in your network. This is the optimal setting. If your upgraded from earlier versions of Plesk, your DNS server defaults to serving recursive queries from any host.
FL-ex
Premium Member
RE: List of improvement for HC !!! 2006/06/21 04:39:56 (permalink)
Dear HC,

Would be nice if your online demo could give users a web admin user to test right away. For example, we dont offer reseller plans and we wanna let our prospects test the panel. They have to log in to your demo as reseller, create a web admin and only then then can login as user and see webadmins perspective.

tks.
HC Team
Hosting Controller
RE: List of improvement for HC !!! 2006/06/21 11:46:05 (permalink)
You can place our Online Demo Version Signup URL on your website.
FL-ex
Premium Member
RE: List of improvement for HC !!! 2006/06/22 07:20:29 (permalink)
Its not quite what I want. I want users to be able to test from webadmin perspective right away, without having to create their site first, that part doesnt interest me.

if you could have a webadmin user by default like you have a resadmin so users can test it...
crnunez
Premium Member
RE: List of improvement for HC !!! 2006/07/18 19:22:01 (permalink)
Please, improve or change this forum by PHPBB! or other better.
crnunez
Premium Member
RE: List of improvement for HC !!! 2006/03/08 10:07:45 (permalink)
It¬s very important to have:

Full report for Bandwidth = HTTP + Email Traffic + FTP traffic.

Thanks.
crnunez
Premium Member
RE: List of improvement for HC !!! 2006/04/08 16:41:05 (permalink)
Please, Each Reseller should have reset the invoice number counter, its very important.
Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Jump to: