Lockedsubusers

Author
Markrambis
2005/12/16 08:40:38 (permalink)

subusers

In HC, in a website, I have clients that dont wanna give their developers full access to panel (FTP/email/profile/etc).

Is there a way or plans to add a way to create other users/logins with different privilidges?

Thank you.

5 Replies Related Threads

HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: subusers 2005/12/16 13:28:13 (permalink)
    In the current version you can only create additional FTP users by setting privilleges on selected sites from User Manager--->Add FTP User option provided at webadmin level.
    Markrambis
    RE: subusers 2005/12/17 03:56:23 (permalink)
    Hi,

that is not quite what i mean. i mean my clients have developers that create/maintain their sites. we dont work with resellers. just normal clients that are registered in HC that have developers.

usually since there¬s only one webadmin, the same webadmin is used by both client (to open tickets, change profile, create email accounts, etc) and their developers.

One of these clients would like to restrict access that their developers have, for example, not let them change passwords.

I believe it would be a multiuser/multilevel system, not sure if HC can do this or what you would suggest us to do. I know I can create more users, but I think I cant define their privilidges, if they can for example change FTP password, etc?

thank you.
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: subusers 2005/12/19 12:08:37 (permalink)
    I am sorry HC does not support multi-level users for webadmin.
    hgurol
    RE: subusers 2005/12/19 13:37:16 (permalink)
    any plans to support it with the new version?

thx
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: subusers 2005/12/20 08:40:38 (permalink)
    No plan to change the basic design of HC.
    Jump to: