LockedMail Domain not creating

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
HC Team
Hosting Controller
RE: Mail Domain not creating 2006/06/04 09:30:15 (permalink)
1) This is the only way HC look for updated API.DLL.
2) HC only inherit mail box size for each newly created mail domain from global settings of Merak.
FL-ex
Premium Member
RE: Mail Domain not creating 2006/06/04 12:27:50 (permalink)
1) I understand that, but like I said, Icewarp suggested you guys just look to \merak for DLL or else this problem will happen as it happens. Persons DLL in \system32\ is outdated. Just an idea.

2) This doesnt work for me. I set my default on a domain level. In other words, it puts attachment limit and disk space just on the domain and that is the default for ALL accounts, unless you specify differently in the account. Its a common and clever setup.

Would be important for HC to really respect Merak¬s default for new domains/accounts.

Or else, every domain admin account HC creates, we have to go to that account and remove services (such as antispam, challenge response, etc). If I create account via Merak, it creates fine with all the defaults I set up (default.ini).

Can I add this as a FR for HC7?

Thanks,
Flavio
HC Team
Hosting Controller
RE: Mail Domain not creating 2006/11/04 09:23:27 (permalink)
I have already explained the possible solution and we can not change our implementation. FYI HC v7.0 will have some Mail Administration features.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: