LockedDisappointing Look at RBX

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
sysmin
RE: Disappointing Look at RBX 2006/11/09 07:37:29 (permalink)
I had a server crash two months ago and had roundabout 400 sites on my server. I used RBX to restore my server. It worked great. In fact I had MSSQL server and MySQL dbs and restored them through RBX without a hassle. It went quite smooth.

It all depends on your configurations. My configurations were well suited to the migration. Although features which have been requested by many users and are lacking in RBX should be added to the functionality of the utility.
Dhosting.co.uk
Premium Member
RE: Disappointing Look at RBX 2006/11/09 07:42:26 (permalink)
I think as with any cp it does depend on your config, for example on a new hc install we experience several issues which other users dont and it appears to be relted to the way we setup our servers, which in most cases is more secure than most.

Anyways we will find out how our rbx migration goes next monday!
moegal
RE: Disappointing Look at RBX 2006/11/09 17:26:27 (permalink)
MS Defender. Also, I currently backup with rbx every day to a folder and then I use another program to make a rotation so I too have a 7 day rotation. As I said the stacking feature does not work properly.
HC Team
Hosting Controller
RE: Disappointing Look at RBX 2006/12/09 11:41:40 (permalink)
RBX does backup of everything (Whatever we claim). One of HC customer has just migrated over 1500 domains & 40 GB data through RBX without any problem. If there is any machine specific issue then it should be checked by support dept. please contact with them they will check it for you.

If someone has its own suggestions and recommendations, We will check them and If prossible we would love to provide these features in RBX.
Dhosting.co.uk
Premium Member
RE: Disappointing Look at RBX 2006/12/09 11:57:42 (permalink)
As with most people in this thread, some have had issues some haven¬t.

But it doesnt reflect the overall majority as we have no idea how many RBX licenses have been sold and how many restores have been done.

Only a handful of hc owners use the forum unlike other control panel providers which 75% of their customers use the cp forums for help support, suggestions, experiences.

Maybe hc should look at the community aspect of hc and sort out a new forum and make it a bit more inviting. E.g. you could have a poll on how effective users find RBX for example stuff like that.
HC Team
Hosting Controller
RE: Disappointing Look at RBX 2006/04/10 07:15:02 (permalink)
Please check this page for latest announcement.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: