LockedHighest costs by support and more...

Author
crnunez
Premium Member
2006/12/18 10:34:23 (permalink)

Highest costs by support and more...

Hello,
I consider that HC, at this moment with your new politics about support is very expensive and also some people in support is really rude with the customers.

I can not say your name because I don't know any names. I think that any member of staff support should say your Name and Surname (Last Name) for customer tracking.

Anonymous support is not a good idea in any important company; I think also that the customer should have a survey about "Quality of Support and Rating".

Thanks a lot, friends..

RN

4 Replies Related Threads

Dhosting.co.uk
    Premium Member
    RE: Highest costs by support and more... 2006/12/18 11:03:13 (permalink)
    Interesting post, i've heard many hc users tate support is rude, i have never experienced this ever, very odd

I do think hc support staff should show their name though, so in msn whoevers answering queries put hc support - firstname surname same for live chat

Its also good to reward quality support

www.Dwebs.ltd.uk - Web Design & Other Services
    My views are my own and not those of my company.
    saksher
    RE: Highest costs by support and more... 2006/12/18 11:48:27 (permalink)
    My experience with HC support is great, infact its THE BEST. I have quoted in numerous occasions in past that they have helped me going out of way to resolve my servers and 3rd party issues.

BTW, I have bought exclusive support plan last month and HC responded to my support ticket within 1 hour.

I fully agree with the suggestion that HC support team should list their names in MSN.

Blessed.
    Dhosting.co.uk
    Premium Member
    RE: Highest costs by support and more... 2006/12/18 11:51:32 (permalink)
    I think its only a few users with bad experiences, i know of one hc customer from when hc started he wasnt very happy but thats his choice.

You get what you pay for, its free support its very good, i dont even need to pay for quicker support, most tickets are answered quick enough!

Dhosting.co.uk
    Premium Member
    RE: Highest costs by support and more... 2006/12/19 03:04:49 (permalink)
    Looks like we have won this small battle !

On my MSN today it says "Hosting Controller(Bhatti)"

I like it hc maybe a space in between controller and ( but big improvment :)

Jump to: