LockedWhy does HCSupport keeps saying "Upgrade to HC7"

Author
twizted
2007/10/24 10:52:24 (permalink)

Why does HCSupport keeps saying "Upgrade to HC7"

It seems like more and mor often HCSupport is telling people to ugprade to HC7 to fix a problem. When we purchased HC6.x this is what we were told:

LIFE TIME FREE TECHNICAL SUPPORT

Promptly fix the problems in HC6.1 or give everyone a free upgrade to HC7. Anything else is BS.

3 Replies Related Threads

HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Why does HCSupport keeps saying "Upgrade to HC7" 2007/10/24 11:16:00 (permalink)
    We are still supporting HC6 version. If you have any issue in using HC6 version please contact HC Support.

+1-213-341-1419
    twizted
    RE: Why does HCSupport keeps saying "Upgrade to HC7" 2007/10/24 11:42:17 (permalink)
    Well, it would be nice to see some solutions to problems that people are having besides recommendations to upgrade to HC7...

All of the following quotes are HCSupport responses to HC6 questions:

---------------------

"Boon, you should upgrade to HC7 which is much secured and has lot more features than HC6."

"FYI there is no security issue with HC7 Build 6. You might like to try it."

"I thought you are asking for HC7 but you are using HC6 on your machine. I am sorry we dont support firefox for version HC6."

"It has been changed in HC7. We have provided an additional field i.e SMTP Server under Mail Delivery Settings of My Server option of hc panel."

"There was noting wrong with your HC...I will recommend you to upgrade to HC7 after Build 9."

"It's being correctly set in HC7. All of the flags that you mentioned are being set and one can see the date, time, size, name of the files if directory browsing is enabled."

"Hopefully HC7 public beta is releasing next week and I believe you will not find such problems in it."
    HC Team
    Hosting Controller
    RE: Why does HCSupport keeps saying "Upgrade to HC7" 2007/10/25 04:58:24 (permalink)
    There is no doubt about that fact HC7 is much better version than HC6 and we are no more adding more features in HC6. That is the main reason we are asking customers to upgrade to HC7.

+1-213-341-1419
    Jump to: