LockedHC 8.0 Build 9 Bugs introduced

Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Author
techMate
Re:HC 8.0 Build 9 Bugs introduced 2010/11/21 03:46:09 (permalink)
I also got the same problem after upgrading Build 9 on my servers some of my mail domains are not listed under Tools >> mail manager .. but I gave them my server access and they fixed it. now its working fine.. :)
nitaish
Premium Member
Re:HC 8.0 Build 9 Bugs introduced 2010/11/25 02:28:06 (permalink)
I was planning to install the latest build in my servers. Glad, that I did not do it and visited this forum. I would rather wait for the day when all the existing HC users will say the bugs are resolved.
HC Team
Hosting Controller
Re:HC 8.0 Build 9 Bugs introduced 2010/11/26 08:54:26 (permalink)
HC8 build9 installer has been updated, download Link http://hostingcontroller.com/english/ddirect.html

Issues which are fixed

Windows issues:
  1. Issue fixed where HC was deleting all emails at the path My Server :: System Emails :: Unsent Emails instead of selected emails
  2. Issue Fixed Where HC was unable to send domain creation emails.
  3. Issue  Fixed Where HC was unable to update the Mailbox profile under the path Tools :: Mail Manager :: Mail Domains :: Mailboxes :: Edit General Properties
  4. Issue Fixed Where HC was showing 0 roles for Exchange 2010  on its licensing page.
  5. Issue Fixed Where HC was unable to calculate Disk usage for Exchange mail domain.
  6. Issue Fixed Where HC was unable to pass PayPal IPN values after successful payment.
Linux issues:
  1. Issue Fixed Where HC domain creation was taking the Apache down.
  2. Issue Fixed where HC was unable to calculate disk quota for Qmail.
 Note: Those customers who have already applied build9 also need to modify the new installer on all of the servers in the cluster.

rocconeri
Re:HC 8.0 Build 9 Bugs introduced 2010/11/27 02:27:52 (permalink)
HC Team

HC8 build9 installer has been updated, download Link http://hostingcontroller.com/english/ddirect.html

Why you don't change the build date on the download page? looking there seems nothing is changed cause the old build date.

HC Team
Hosting Controller
Re:HC 8.0 Build 9 Bugs introduced 2010/11/27 02:33:37 (permalink)
As it is the actual release date of build9.
Page: < 123 Showing page 3 of 3
Jump to: