LockedPotential new customer... Looking for HC Reviews from current customers

Author
chrisduk
2011/06/07 06:23:09 (permalink)

Potential new customer... Looking for HC Reviews from current customers

Hi

I am looking for reviews on HC from current customers, ideally i am looking for a response from a multi-server host with windows 2003/2008 with more than 10 server setup.

3 Replies Related Threads

boris
    Re:Potential new customer... Looking for HC Reviews from current customers 2011/06/07 15:02:55 (permalink)
    Yes HC has got good grip of servers and you may manage all of them using single interface but I have suggestion for HC team that there should be some good migration utility for migrating bulk users and websites into panel as it took sometime for me to migrate though there was no glitch during the import phase.
    patrick
    Premium Member
    Re:Potential new customer... Looking for HC Reviews from current customers 2011/06/11 13:01:55 (permalink)
    Hosting Controller is one of the top product which actually full fill all our requirement. Let me explain about our server architecture

Server1= IIS7 Web server
    Server 2 = IIS6 with Cold fusion
    Server 3-4 Linux = Primary and Secondary Dns
    Server 5 = Exchange 2010
    Server 6 Linux= Apache Web Server
    Server 7 = Icewarp mail server
    Server 8 = MSSQL Enterprise Server
    Server 9 = MYsql database Server

Now if you look at the servers we have individual roles set on each box in a single cluster. And both type of windows and Linux users share the services on each other box.

Regarding Microsoft exchange part , its one of the stable and reliable integration provided by the hosting controller.  
    In past we have ugly experience with machpanel (they should change its name " buggy panel " and Plsk man their support service s*ck and quite expensive product.

digitalsr2
    Starting Member
    Re:Potential new customer... Looking for HC Reviews from current customers 2011/07/31 16:56:14 (permalink)
    We recently migrated from Helm. So far things have been good. Only a few small issues that the HC have addressed. The forums are a pretty good place for support as well. Our customers have been happy with the new features, reliability, and flexibility.
    Jump to: