Locked.NET only?

Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Author
Tariq
Starting Member
RE: .NET only? 2006/12/18 12:51:21 (permalink)
crnunez

What are you telling is correct only if there is no other hosting software other than HC. But as there are many others providing this feature then Resellers will prefer to go to those people.

Dhosting.co.uk

The name will appear in HC contole panel is the reseller name and not my name, then how my image can be effected ???

I think if we have this feature then we can sell more and more. Resellers like to deal with there account as it is there server.
Dhosting.co.uk
Premium Member
RE: .NET only? 2006/12/18 13:06:20 (permalink)
No service is 100% white label, i have shown this to people who were customers of resellers for larger hosts.

Yes your right it will not have a real negative effect but i wouldnt like to loose 200 users because a reseller has been very stupid etc.

Look on eBay there are 100's of people selling unlimited plans, blah blah blah, they sell what they dont have most have 80Gb system drive and thats it.

Like i said if hc put an overselling check box in then would make everyone happy wouldnt it!

www.Dwebs.ltd.uk - Web Design & Other Services
My views are my own and not those of my company.
Page: < 12 Showing page 2 of 2
Jump to: