LockedHC7 Upgrade here we go :)

Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Author
HC Team
Hosting Controller
RE: HC7 Upgrade here we go :) 2006/12/29 10:56:09 (permalink)
As I have already mentioned separate Merak Mail Server IP feature was not supported in HC6 but we will support it in HC7 very soon.

FYI ACL Manager bug has been fixed.

+1-213-341-1419
Dhosting.co.uk
Premium Member
RE: HC7 Upgrade here we go :) 2006/12/29 16:55:08 (permalink)
ETA on merak fix, i.e. week or week's or month or month's?

www.Dhosting.co.uk - Web Hosting, Domain Registration, Windows 2003 NLB Cluster with HC 6.1!!!
www.Dwebs.ltd.uk - Web Design & Other Services
My views are my own and not those of my company.
HC Team
Hosting Controller
RE: HC7 Upgrade here we go :) 2007/03/01 04:46:22 (permalink)
Hopefully it will be available before the end of this month or ASAP.

+1-213-341-1419
HC Team
Hosting Controller
RE: HC7 Upgrade here we go :) 2007/01/22 09:22:31 (permalink)
Support for separate mail server IP has been added in Build 5. Please check it.

FYI HC7 is ready for upgrade from HC6.

+1-213-341-1419
Dhosting.co.uk
Premium Member
RE: HC7 Upgrade here we go :) 2007/01/22 09:39:21 (permalink)
Ha update done

Error
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Procedure or function amGetUsers has too many arguments specified.

HC Team
Hosting Controller
RE: HC7 Upgrade here we go :) 2007/01/22 09:52:47 (permalink)
Where are you getting this error? Where is your SQL Server located? Please let me know your Server configurations in detail.

+1-213-341-1419
Albert38
RE: HC7 Upgrade here we go :) 2007/01/22 11:50:05 (permalink)
Greate new update 7C build no5 now whe are facing the folowing anoying screen.
Dhosting.co.uk
Premium Member
RE: HC7 Upgrade here we go :) 2007/01/22 12:05:50 (permalink)
We get the error on the home page at login, it looks like a stored procedure is missing some stuff, like hc havent updated it or something like that.

Albert38
RE: HC7 Upgrade here we go :) 2007/01/22 12:08:02 (permalink)
I'm installing the new build now on a clean machine maybe than it will work otherwise I think they did not test the new buid before putting it online.
Dhosting.co.uk
Premium Member
RE: HC7 Upgrade here we go :) 2007/01/22 12:14:05 (permalink)
When i click domains i get

@ServerID is not a parameter for procedure iisGetWebsiteList.

Albert38
RE: HC7 Upgrade here we go :) 2007/01/22 12:25:05 (permalink)
Well.

Installation on a clean server give the above placed picture on logging in to the control pannel, domains and user manager. Updating from build No4 to No5 gives same result.

Playing a litle with HC and trying to add a statistics site (AwStats) gives the following nice message.
Error : 70800080 : Error occurred while getting stats site information.
and
Error : 70801010 : Error occurred while communicating to the Stats Server.

I hope build No6 is there in a few hour
HC Team
Hosting Controller
RE: HC7 Upgrade here we go :) 2007/01/22 22:51:12 (permalink)
We are working on this issue and will update you soon.

+1-213-341-1419
Dhosting.co.uk
Premium Member
RE: HC7 Upgrade here we go :) 2007/01/23 04:30:31 (permalink)
Right been working with hc this morning

HC Current Bugs
1. Bug after build 5 update sql errors = Fixed by new hc version released to us first for testing!
2. Secondary dns isn’t created the same as hc 6.1, hc ticks allow zone transfer to servers listed in name server tab, rather than specifying the server IP as in 6.1
3. Domain creation email, shows only first two ns records
4. Autosignup when you get to stage 4, it shows some rather odd output, it lists both servers in our cluster instead of the 4 name servers the end user should use
5. Autosignup if you set a setup price in your plan say 50 and 0 for monthly fee it shows 0.00 during autosignup instead of the 50 setup, now if you add a monthly fee in it adds both figures up
6. Autosginup billing if you select uk for example it shows any state’s entered into hc already but there’s no way to add a new one unlike in the cp when you add a user there’s a button which says other!
7. Right if you select free autosignup no matter the cost of the plan your shown to owe 0.00 in offline payment view, same for sold plans view, says you have paid even though you haven’t and there’s a cost.
8. When a reseller has signed up they get an email which shows account created and a couple of details, doesn’t tell them the control panel url, only shows 2 ns etc, very poor created account info.

HC Team
Hosting Controller
RE: HC7 Upgrade here we go :) 2007/01/23 09:57:28 (permalink)
HC7 Installer has been updated with Build 5. Please redownload it and Modify your installation.

Thanks for your feedback, here are my comments:

Right been working with hc this morning

HC Current Bugs

1. Bug after build 5 update sql errors = Fixed by new hc version released to us first for testing!

Issue has been fixed in latest Build 5.

2. Secondary dns isn’t created the same as hc 6.1, hc ticks allow zone transfer to servers listed in name server tab, rather than specifying the server IP as in 6.1
3. Domain creation email, shows only first two ns records
4. Autosignup when you get to stage 4, it shows some rather odd output, it lists both servers in our cluster instead of the 4 name servers the end user should use
5. Autosignup if you set a setup price in your plan say 50 and 0 for monthly fee it shows 0.00 during autosignup instead of the 50 setup, now if you add a monthly fee in it adds both figures up

Issues have been forwarded to the concerned dept.

6. Autosginup billing if you select uk for example it shows any state’s entered into hc already but there’s no way to add a new one unlike in the cp when you add a user there’s a button which says other!

Well that is not the issue. You have to give Province / State name for any country at user creation from hc panel then next time it will be automatically listed in combo box for Autosignup.

7. Right if you select free autosignup no matter the cost of the plan your shown to owe 0.00 in offline payment view, same for sold plans view, says you have paid even though you haven’t and there’s a cost.

8. When a reseller has signed up they get an email which shows account created and a couple of details, doesn’t tell them the control panel url, only shows 2 ns etc, very poor created account info.

Ok, we will improve it in upcoming Build.

+1-213-341-1419
Dhosting.co.uk
Premium Member
RE: HC7 Upgrade here we go :) 2007/01/24 03:38:10 (permalink)
Re

Well that is not the issue. You have to give Province / State name for any country at user creation from hc panel then next time it will be automatically listed in combo box for Autosignup.

That aint right, i dont know all the county's in the UK, neither do i know anything about france or germany, you have provided USA states good for the customers in the states but for us that isnt very useful, wouldnt it make everyones lives easier to add an other box to the autosignup, how long can it take ? Or just leave a text box in stead of a list menu.

------
E.T.A. on fixes for secondary dns and the first couple of autosignup issues would be nice, i hope were not going to have to wait another month :(
Page: < 123 > Showing page 2 of 3
Jump to: